The Fernald Club was formed in 1925 to further the study of insects. The Club is run by graduate students and welcomes undergraduates and faculty members. Our headquarters is in Fernald Hall on the University of Massachusetts at Amherst Campus. Fernald Hall, constructed in 1910, and the Fernald Club are named in honor of UMass Entomology Professor Charles Henry Fernald.

Read The Massachusetts Daily Collegian's article about the Fernald Hall insect collection.